Groups for term 2 of 2019 are being held on Mondays & Tuesdays, between 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, with 2 longer sessions per term from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. There will be 9 sessions for both groups in term 2 of 2019.
Payment of $40 per person for the term is necessary up front, so as to cover the transport costs in total for the term. As Alex is voluntarily holding these sessions with no financial assistance of any sort yet, the participants will need to cover the transport costs so that he is not incurring expenses for transport that he can not afford.
This equates to less than $5 per week per person, which is exceptional value for an activity of this type.
If you can not afford to pay upfront for the term, please speak with Alex about arranging a payment plan.
- The Monday group is being held at Artworks Community Arts Centre, located at 2 Gates Road, Hackham.
- The Tuesday group is being held at Hackham West Community Centre, located at 44 Glynville Drive, Hackham West & créche facilities are available by enquiry to the centre on 8384 1065.
Monday Group – FULL
Bookings for Monday group are made by contacting Alex Mausolf on 0413 549 088 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment for the Monday group has 2 options:
- Cash payments can be made to in person to Alex at the first session or prior to that.
- Electronic Bank Transfer Payments can be made to:
- Account: John Alexander Mausolf
- BSB: 325 185
- Account: 03674273
- Reference: “Your name” & “HS Monday Group” e.g. Jane Bloggs – HS Monday Group
Tuesday Group – 1 space left
Bookings for the Tuesday group are made with the Hackham West Community Centre, by calling on 8384 1065 or by visiting the centre in person at 44 Glynville Drive, Hackham West.
Payment for the Tuesday group is made at the Hackham West Community Centre prior to the first session.